SIMPLE MEAL IDEAS FROM THE STREAT PANTRY
Using our delicious range of jams, preserves and chutneys, we’re helping you put together a super simple summer spread. Our chefs have done half the preparation for you, so you can relax and enjoy a tasty meal without the stress.
Try this recipe using our blood orange marmalade
A perfect dessert for hot weather that is simpler than it looks, trust us! Fold our organic blood orange marmalade through some whipped cream, spread through a simple roulade (meringue mix spread out and cooked on a tray), roll up and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts nuts and orange zest, and your taste buds will thank you for it.
We tried this recipe for ‘Marmalade Pavlova Roulade’ by the team at Delicious Magazine – it works perfectly.
Try this recipe using our preserved lemons
Gremolata is a tangy, fresh sauce that is delicious over roasted vegetables (like pumpkin or cauliflower), chicken, and any sort of fish:
- Chop around 1 cup of parsley leaves.
- Finely chop 1 clove of garlic.
- Finely chop 1/4 of a preserved lemon, removing any stray seeds.
- Add this to 1/2 cup of olive oil and mix.
- Taste before you add salt to season, preserved lemons are made using salt so you may not need to add extra.